From: Brandon Goodin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 29 May 2003 12:56
To: Struts Users Mailing List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] Carrier on Wheels and Struts Unveiled

To be fair... this is what the docs say:

The Netspread Carrier ("Carrier") is a productivity tool for massive
knowledge workers and business analysts to collaborate across teams,
organizations, and business entities to build behavior oriented web
services. Carrier consists of four major functional modules, the Carrier
Guides, Carrier Items, Carrier Records, and Carrier Wheels. The Carrier
Wheels module is built on top of the popular Apache Struts framework. As the
heart of Carrier, the Wheels together with the other three modules provide a
full cycle code-free visual environment for designers to build web forms and
for users to exchange form based records and for managers to manage workflow
of exchanged records between participating parties in community
environments. The interactive behaviors between the participating parties
and services are described and regulated by a set of behavior protocols
according to the paradigm of Integrated Behavior Patterns ("IBP"), which is
the soul of Carrier. With the heart and sole, the reach of Carrier is far
beyond a personal productivity tool, it is an organizational tool for the
masses with aims to scale up both software and business engineering
processes in magnitudes.

It sounds interesting. ;-S But, I think they should provide some specific
use cases for examples.... don't you think?

Brandon Goodin