Hi,

Yup, you can have as many <message-reosurces> entries in struts-conffig.xml as you want (each with a different 'key' attribute), then in <bean:message> you can specify which properties file you want with the attribute bundle.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/configuration.html#resources_config
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-bean.html#message

HTH,

Gareth.

PS. Does anyone know if referencing properties in web.xml like so

|<param-name>application</param-name>
<param-value>
   com.mycompany.mypackage.MyResources
</param-value>

deprecated by <message-resources>????

Hi,

  I am using struts <bean:message/> tag to retrieve messages from
properties file. I need to specify the properties file name in web.xml
for the action servlet. Can I have more than one properties file and
retrieve it from the properties file by specifying some identifier.

For e.g., <bean:message key="xx.xx" file="xx"/>.

Regards,
Thiru