Hi all

I have an app that is deployed on iPlanet server v6.0

It is giving me a lot of messages exactly like this:

JSP11 Log:Could not load TagExtraInfo class org.apache.struts.taglib.html.MessagesTei:
Unable to load class org.apache.struts.taglib.html.MessagesTei

It seems to be non-fatal but can anyone tell me why these messages are being generated
The app uses Struts 1.0.2, tiles 1.0 and struts-validator 1.0

I can give any extra information that anyone might need

Nigel Vivian

PS thanks to everyone contributing to this list - I have learnt loads