Hashtable is a legacy collection that has been replaced by the HashMap class. You might check commons-collections for such a class and if it's not there you could contribute the code.

David

Hey,
I know this is probably a really stupid question but i am looking for a Hashtable (or similar) that will store multiple objects under the same key.
I wrote a superficial implementation myself (put, size and get methods only) based on the Hashtable, but I am interested to know if there is something out there already implementing this functionality.

Thanks,

Denis