i hope i understand your question.

in your action class typecast the form variable to your dynaform name
then access it as a regular javabean.
ex:

 public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping,
  ActionForm form,
  HttpServletRequest request,
  HttpServletResponse response)
  throws IOException, ServletException {

    MyDynaForm newform = (MyDynaForm) form;
    newform.setMyField("new value");

    //save the modified ActionForm
    session.setAttribute(mapping.getAttribute(),newform); //if session scope
    //if request scope
    //request.setAttribute(mapping.getAttribute(),newform);

}

HTH

-richard