From: Erik Price [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 8:46 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] slackers

Mark Galbreath wrote:

Hey! Don't forget those slacker Aussies, drinking good beer while sending
that Fosters slime to Canada, which then forwards it down to the States.

thought they were our allies, but now I think it's a terrorist conspiracy

rob all Americans of their taste for good beer. And forget about the
Canucks...they think Molson and Labatts is good beer. UGH! The only

thing

worse than Budweasel I can think of is Canadian beer. Even Fosters is
better than that....

Bah.

In New England we have Harpoon (brewed right here in Boston, I like the "U.F.O." hefeweizen), Magic Hat (brewed right up in Vermont, I like the "#9" ale), and BBC (brewed just over in South Deerfield MA, I like the "Steel Rail Extra Pale").

And for imports there's always Tetley's and Guiness!

Erik