Hey!  when are we going to have a Baltimore chapter???

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 3:35 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [struts-atlanta] Possible Upcoming meeting topic

That's great Bill!!

So, for now we are tentatively slated for June's presentation by David
Zygmont at Mirant on Tues June 24, 2003.

Bill's presentation is tentatively scheduled for Tues July 29, 2003.

I will update the web site as soon as I can.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist http://www.struts-atlanta.org