Let me help mark...

1) You must have Struts 1.1 to use DynaActionForm.

2a) Go to the following link:
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/binaries/

or

2b)Click  one of the following:

Windows:
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/binaries/jakarta-struts-1.1-rc1.zi

*nix:
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/binaries/jakarta-struts-1.1-rc1.ta
r.gz

3)Unzip or Untar the binary distribution.

4)locate the /lib directory

5) In the lib directory exists a struts.jar. Replace your struts.jar with
the lib/struts.jar.

6) Then you should have the functionality (DynaActionForm) you need :-D

Brandon Goodin