On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 12:10, Steven Sajous wrote:
> I think I diserve a few pats on the back for briging up taht IRC issue a
> couple of weeks ago :). Not too hard please.
Actually, this was brought up more than a year ago (or possibly ever
before that) on several occasions and on several jakarta lists.  This is
nothing new.

For the record, I, and every other committer that I've spoken to about
this agree that we will never discuss struts-related decisions unless
done so on the struts-users or struts-dev lists.  I have my reasons and
I'm sure others have theirs.

> P Dunham writes:
>
> > No it doesn't that only happens with certain large servers
> > -Philip

James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.struts-atlanta.org