hi,

I'm relatively new at struts and I'm currently working with 1.0.2
version. But as I want to make use of the easier validation coming with
the newer versions (1.1 rc) I would like to update. My problem is that
every time when I installed the newer struts version my tomcat container
(4.1.24) does not recognize my application context anymore (output:'the
requested resource is not available').

Is there anyone who has had the same problem and found a solution? I
would be very thankful for any help.

regards, kristine.