> Hi,
>
> 1)
> I am using Nested Iterator to display the content as text boxes. In each row
> I have 10 fields, If the rows are increasing I am getting the Branch Too
> Large Exception. I have 3 types of grids in a page, If I kept 2 Grids it is
> working fine, If I kpet 3 Grids then it is giving error.
>
> jsp converted java file size is 384KB (5500 lines).
>
> Their is any limitation for J2EE container w.r.t jsp size ?
>
> 2)
> To over come above problem I tried to include as separate jsps (each grid as
> separete jsp), It is asking form tag in that jsps.
> My requirement is I need to submit 3 Grids at a time when the user Clicks
> the update button. Any suggestions on this.
>
> Their is any other way to display the nested:iterator Grids with out using
> form tag (like logic:iterator by using id).
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> Ashok.D

There is a limit to the size of a single method in a Java class (62K), and
there's tricks that JSP compilers use to get around it. Obviously you
container has gotten around it to a point. You're already starting to make
some includes which should alleviate the pain.

Regarding losing the form tag, the nested tags can use the nested:root tag to
start things off with a bean reference outside of an action.

Also, if you can, try using a recent nightly, or latest update of the nested
tags themselves (just throw the following jar into the WEB-INF/lib directory)...
    http://keyboardmonkey.com/downloads/km-nested-v2.03.jar

...only saying this because it will help carve things up into include files,
as they use the request object to pass the nested properties and bean
reference, meaning you can literally just cut the JSP into includes and
include them without worry that the tags in the includes will get the reference.

Arron.