I have an application that is completely comprised of JSPs which i'm trying
to convert to struts, bit by bit. All the JSPs are grouped into multiple
folders.

I've installed struts and added logic in one of the JSP file to call an
Action class which then forwards the request to the corresponding .jsp page.

Problem: within this forwarded jsp page, all included jsp pages are missing!
I get a 404 error. It's almost like after the forward from the Action Class,
Tomcat starts looking for other JSP files from the folder that file is
located in and NOT the application ROOT!

Has anyone encountered this? if so is it a struts or a tomcat issue?

I'm using Tomcat 4.0.2 with struts 1.1RC1

Thanks,
Jimmy