Hello Everyone,
I have a requirement wherein a Servlet class is used to generate a PDF document. This
output should be stored into a database table for future retrieval. Can somebody tell
me how this output of the Servlet can be captured and stored into a database table? Or
rather, how to capture the response outputstream, convert it to bytes so that it can
be persisted in the datbase. Please note that we are not allowed to write to a File
and then upload it.
Thanks,
Rajesh