From: Haytham Samad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 5:01 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Building a site navigation using Struts mappings

hi all,

I am trying to build a navigation component that basically runs of the
struts config file's action mappings.  Anyone ever done this before or has
ideas on ways to build navigation from the struts config xml file?  I would
like it to dynamically update with changes to my site's navaigation/flow and
use the role information included with the mappings.

Thanks.

Haytham