You should be using the JSTL for many of your custom tags anyways. I think the Struts html taglib is only useful with Struts but I've never tried using it outside of Struts.

David

Hello. I have to evaluate what we're going to use, Struts, OpenCMS,
some other system... I don't have much experience with JSP etc yet.

The Struts tag libraries look cool. Is it possible to use them outside
of Struts, say by dropping them into a OpenCMS project? Or do they
depend on having the Struts framework present?

Thanks for your time.

Remco Gerlich