From: Nagendra Kumar O V S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 9:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: out-of-memory exp

hi,
i am using struts 1.1 with ejb on weblogic7.1

i  frequently get this error while working with the web application

<Jun 3, 2003 7:42:03 PM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <101017>
<[ServletContext(id=4550717,name=cwbweb,context-path=/cwbweb)] Root cause of
ServletException
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        <<no stack trace available>>
no idea why this comes

any help........ TIA

--nagi

Nagendra Kumar O V S
Member Technical Staff
Ikigo India Private Ltd.
470-B, Road No. 36,
Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad 500033
Contact(O): 23544671
Cell: 98482-41789

 <http://www.incredimail.com/redir.asp?ad_id=309&lang=9>   IncrediMail - Email has
finally evolved -  <http://www.incredimail.com/redir.asp?ad_id=309&lang=9> Click Here

This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and may
contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp. at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a binding and
enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended
recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a
contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.