I'm creating a number of completely separate applications that sit on the
same server. The
only thing they have in common between them is single sign-on. I have the
Controller app
'http://localhost:8080/' where the user logs in. Once logged in, the user
can access any of
the other application /app1, /app2 etc.

I'm using container managed authentication. I *believe* once the user logs
into the '/' context
path, the user principal will be available to all application under that
context path. i.e. '/app1'
Correct?

This all works fine for me but for one problem. Logging out!
I'm able to invalidate the session, but how do I remove the user principal
from the request?