Hi,
        We are doing a portal in which we have a News Channel in the pages across the
site.
assume its just a corner html display area in the Site which frameless site.
with respect to site updation and new arrivals this content should be picked and
display the top 10 records.

        For better control i have wrote a wrapper to the struts action in which
perform method is implemented by having my own abstract method. for more control i
have created postPerform and prePerform event methods which gets executed before
perform.

  Problem statement:
        Since news item should be executed each and every page.
      i have hooked the News Action to postPerform or prePerform and set the form data
in request scope. The problem is
when there is form validation and input attribute is jsp the control won;t go to the
action level and bombs. right now we did most of our validation are done in form with
input attirbute point to action element which is wrong

Is there any way to implement a channel kind of portal behivour in struts ??

        Thx in advance
        sadhasivam.j
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

                Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com