From: Barry Volpe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 5:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: When to use DynaActionForms?

The docs say:
DynaActionForms are meant as an easy solution to a common problem: Your
ActionForms use simple properties and standard validations, and you just
pass these properties over to another JavaBean (say using
BeanUtils.copyProperties(myBusinessBean,form)).

Does this mean for example I would not use DynaActionForms where I require a
form object in an Action that I am going to

use to populate a database?

If I require referencing a form object in an Action can I still use a
DynaActionForm?

Thanks,

Barry