After much pain and suffering I realize how to use tag inside tag for some case.
First you must abstract some parameters to regular html-tags.
like:

  .specific-text {text-decoration: underline}
</STYLE>

Inside html-tags, you can use struts-tags as you wish.
But you could use nested tags to specify the value parameter.

Anurag Garg writes:
> Hi,
>
>       I am facing problem in using <bean:write /> tag inside <html:text />.
>       What I am trying to do is something like this
> property=\"useStyleClass\" />"  />
>       I am not getting the output I am expecting. I expect to get the value
> stored in "useStyleClass" in styleClass       attribute but What I am getting in
> styleClass is the entire tag i.e. bean:write tag.
>       Any solutions for this problem.
>
> Anurag Garg

Rodrigo di Lorenzo Lopes (Mineirinho) - ICQ 52982003