Hi,

I'm getting an IllegalArgumentException presumably due to trying to populate a field of a form with the wrong datatype. I can't see where I'm going wrong. Is there a simple way to turn on debugging for the BeanUtils.populate code to see which attribute is failing?

thanks
Nathan

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setSimpleProperty(PropertyUtils.java:1789)
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setNestedProperty(PropertyUtils.java:1684)
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setProperty(PropertyUtils.java:1713)
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.setProperty(BeanUtils.java:1019)
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.populate(BeanUtils.java:808)
at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:1097)