Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 12:30:22 PM
Subject: debugging in struts

hi,

I am not talking of any debugging tools but is there any way in which
struts api is more verbose. Like some configuration param
For eg I was using <html:errors /> it was not printing any errors, even
though validation framework was returning the errors. I found that the
the value of msg attribute for validator tag was wrong. But it was not
giving me any errors.
How to detect such errors ?

TIA
Ashwani