OK, that makes sense.  I suppose that since the form has no way of knowing
what the contents of the Vector should be, I'll have to use session scope.
If the list becomes quite large, would it be wise to remove the list from
the session at the earliest opportunity to free up memory?

DISCLAIMER: This message contains confidential information and is intended
for To: and Cc: (name). If you are not the intended recipient you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result
of e-mail transmission. The content of this e-mail does not necessarily
represent the company, its policies, or views, or those of its subsidiaries.
Please note that M2 Limited monitors incoming and outgoing mail for
compliance with its email policy. This includes scanning incoming emails to
detect Viruses.