On Jun 11, 2003, "Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

 |If all you want to do is forward to another JSP page, make a forward action
 |in your struts-config like this:
 |
 |<action path="/ForwardPageTwo" forward="tiles.pageTwo" name="myBean"/>
 |
 |That way, no parameters are necessary.  You'll just have to make a whole
 |bunch of forward actions.

The forward you reference, tiles.pageTwo, what is it?  A jsp?

The reason I ask is that I have one main tile page that has logic:
tags to load different body components so that I don't need a separate
main tile page for each page of the form.  In other words, I have:

     mainTileFormPage.jsp  (loads the formBody<n>.jsp's)
     formBody1.jsp
     formBody2.jsp
     formBody3.jsp
     formBody4.jsp

I'd rather not have a mainTileFormPage<n>.jsp, and I'd rather not
embed the body tiles into the main tile form page.  Am I thinking
about this correctly?

I hope I made myself clear there... if not, let me know and I'll try
again.

Thanks!

/greg

--