From: Kristine Weissbarth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 June 2003 09:30
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: checkboxproblem

hi,

In my web application I'm using one form where several checkboxes with
different names and other textfields are listed. The checkboxes value is
set to true. My problem is that per default the checkbox should be
checked but the user has the possibility to uncheck it. In the last case
the checkbox should be set to false/null but it isn't. It is still true.
Why? And what can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks for every hint.
Kristine.