From: Rajat Nayer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 7:32 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Newbie- needs help again!!

Hi,

I have been able to run my first Struts "hello world"
using Tomcat 3.2 and Struts 1.0.2 , thanks to the
debugging support of this list whcih helped me to
achieve that.

Now, I need to get a simple "Hello world" running
under Weblogic 6.0 using Struts 1.0.2 and EJBs.

Could anyone guide me to it.. i require some hand
holding support here. Any links to Primers, tutorials,
steps description in a mail would be most beneficial.

Thanks in advance!!!