From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 June 2003 16:21
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Message Resources Problem?

Ok, first thing I would do is verify that the entry for your struts-config
is correct in your web.xml.
Next thing I would do is deploy the ear expanded instead of packaged and
play around with various settings.....such as moving around the elements in
the struts-config (in case you've gotten them out of order.  Touch the
web.xml and JBoss will instantly redploy your app.

Verify the struts-config by using the Struts Cosole by James Holmes:

http://jamesholmes.com/struts

Hope this helps

--
James Mitchell