I am trying to turn off Tiles logging that shows up on the Weblogic console but am not
able to do that. The messages show up like:

     [exec] insert page='/web/tiles/tabbedcontainer.jsp'.
     [exec] insert page='/web/tiles/tabbedheader.jsp'.
     [exec] insert page='/web/tiles/content.jsp'.
     [exec] insert page='/web/tiles/tabbedcontainer.jsp'.
     [exec] insert page='/web/tiles/tabbedheader.jsp'.

I found only one logging.properties file in logging.jar and specified OFF for all the
logging level entries. Besides this I made the "verbose" option false in web.xml and
weblogic.xml. Is there any other place I need to turn the logging off? Any help will
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sunondo