 [208.185.179.12]

From: "Firat TIRYAKI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16-06-2003 11:18

                  "Firat TIRYAKI"           To:   "Struts Users Mailing List"
           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                            Cc:    (bcc: Pedroemanuel Salgado-PC/PGI)
                                    Subject:      Re: Javascript w validator
                 16-06-2003 12:18
  Please respond to "Struts Users
                    Mailing List"
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

then you are using an object or var that doesn't exist...

F.

>  Received from host:      daedalus.apache.org
>  [208.185.179.12]
>

> From: "Firat TIRYAKI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16-06-2003 11:06
>
>                   "Firat TIRYAKI"           To:   "Struts Users Mailing
List"
>            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>                                             Cc:    (bcc: Pedroemanuel
Salgado-PC/PGI)
>                                     Subject:      Re: Javascript w
validator
>                  16-06-2003 12:06
>   Please respond to "Struts Users
>                     Mailing List"
>  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> check out the arrays you are using... if there is any...

org.apache.struts.taglib.html.JavascriptValidatorTag.doStartTag(JavascriptVa