try something like:

<%
  Collection c =
org.ellism.tir.util.DatabaseConstantsAdapter.getInstance().getProductLines();

  request.setAttribute("colName",c);
%>

and then:

<logic:iterate id="..." collection="colName"...

</logic:iterate>

you can alse put your collection into the jsp scope
variable somewhere in your action.

hope it helps.

guo

 --- Matt E <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 的正文:> Hello All!