How do you add the form somewhere in the action?

Ben Anderson wrote:

I had trouble with this as well.  Hopefully, the answer you're looking for
was as simple as the one I was.  The action is looking for a form and can't
find it.  Make sure you are submitting the form from the jsp page its coming
from?  If not, you'll need to add the form somewhere in the action.
-Ben Anderson