*Sorry if this is a repeat, I posted from my newsgroup client early this
morning, but have not seen the message appear yet, so I'm sending this again
through mail*

Hi,
  I'm looking for help on something that I thought would be pretty simple.
Here's a short example of what I'm trying to accomplish:

I have an application that deals with People.  The operations available are
Add, Search, and View.  For each operation, I have a separate .jsp page
(addPerson.jsp, searchPerson.jsp, viewPerson.jsp) and I also a person.jsp
which contains the following:

   <bean:message key="person.fname"/>:<html:text property="firstName"/>
   <bean:message key="person.lname"/>:<html:text property="lastName"/>
   etc, etc.

Now addPerson and searchPerson were simple, and after doing page specific
things I could simply do

<%@ include file="person.jsp"%>

The problem arises when I try to implement viewPerson, I want to use the
same include statement, but I want to put values into the text fields.  I
have tried to set the values in a ViewPersonForm object from my
SearchPersonAction, but that has not been working for me.  I have not been
able to find any tutorials that address this either.

Obviously the reason I want to do this is to avoid making changes in 3+
files if another field is added to a Person.  If anyone had done this before
I would greatly appreciate any help.  Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
-Jim