I want to be able to pass multiple parameters for a message resource
so that i can define common message resources in one properties file and the
module specific message resources on another.

I think Struts doesnt support this (tried and it didnt work)... so do i need to
extend the org.apache.struts.config.MessageResourcesConfig
and make my own implementation, or is there another way?

Example:
base.error.resources
module.error.resources

<message-resources key="ERROR_BUNDLE" parameter="base.error.resources,
module.error.resources"/>

Pedro Salgado