We are currently using struts-1.1b2, and I'm now evaluating struts-1.1-rc2
for potential upgrade.  With the new version, our application seemed to
work fine but one of our JUnit test method fails due to the exception
thrown by the Resources class.

The test method calls validatorForm.validate(actionMapping,
httpServletRequest), which in turn calls Resources.initvalidator(key, bean,
application, request, errors), which in turn calls
Resources.getValidateResources(application, request), which then calls
request.getAttribute(Globals.MODULE_KEY)).getPrefix().  The line
'request.getAttribute(Globals.MODULE_KEY)).getPrefix()' throws the
exception, due to I think 'request.getAttribute()' returning NULL.

 I tested the same test method with struts-1.1b3 and the samething
happened, and it looks whatever changed in struts-1.1b3 contributed to the
exception.  I might be missing some configuration parameters but could not
figure out what.

Tell me anything I should try.  Thank you.

This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be
confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please
refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED]