Hi,
 I have a Struts based application and would like to block all direct
access to JSP files by user, so if a user typing a URL point to a JSP
file directly, it will fail. I did a change to web.xml but not working
on Websphere 4.0.3 (I should post to websphere news group but I hope
some one here already did the same thing)
 here is my web.xml config relate to this web resource protection, It
works fine on tomcat, but never in Websphere, any idea?

<security-constraint>
        <web-resource-collection>
                <web-resource-name>blockJSPDirectAccess</web-resource-
name>
                <description>to block JSP direct access</description>
                <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
        </web-resource-collection>
        <auth-constraint>
                <description></description>