From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 2:54 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] Using different JDK in Eclipse

That seems a bit extreme don't you think?

As I show in that link, I created a "jdk_1_3_1" variable which pointed to
the Java 1.3.1 runtime library.  Doing so has no affect on my system
(JAVA_HOME) settings and is only used for THAT project.  If I'm not
mistaken, that was the point of the original question.

To be honest, this issue would have been better served on an eclipse mailing
list or forum.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist