From: Nimish Chourey , Tidel Park - Chennai
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 9:42 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: A question on Tiles and Frames

I had the same problem .. while developing a Menu (left side) .. wanted to
make that scrollable ..
But I guess its not possible with Tiles I guess ..  Infact try doing it
without tiles (and without frames) .. its not possible . And if somehow if
its really possible .. I would definately like to know that ..