Hey,
I'm trying to put validation into my application using the validator plugin.
However it doesn't seem like it's doing anything at all. I know it's a very
general question, but what are some things I should look for? Are there any
common mistakes in setting up that I should check for?

Make sure you're subclassing ValidatorForm or using DynaValidatorForm.

David

I'm not sure if it's a related issue or not, but I have to specify the name attribute for each field of my forms. You're not supposed to have to specify the name right? What do you think I did wrong?

Thanks in advance.

- Keith