You can use a Collection or array to hold the data and
use <logic:iterate> or <c:forEach> tags to interate
through the collection and display the items.

You can use a Map backed form to send back the values.

 --- Bjorn T Johansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I have
a little question. How do I setup a page with