i followed your advice but im encountering the same exception

On Monday 23 June 2003 07:57 pm, Gemes Tibor wrote:
> Frances Aleah Z. de Guzman írta:
>

> >im using lookupdispatchaction with parameter handler "action",  in my jsp
 have a <html:submit property="action"><bean:message
> > key="log"/></html:sumbit> my application works fine when i click the
> > submit button, but how can i call the same actionforward in my
> > lookupdispatchaction when i press the enter key? the exception im getting
> > is "Request[/timelog] does not contain handler parameter named action"
> >

> Use a hidden parameter for the "action" property.
> (btw the input named "action" is a bad idea, as it hides the action
> attribute of the html form).

Frances Aleah Z. De Guzman
SA/Programmer
Ingenium Technology, Inc.
http://www.ingenium.com.ph

Disclaimer :
This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.