Hey Guys,

I'm about to embark on my first every attempt at deploying a struts website. I've just signed up http://www.cqhost.com as my ISP. They currently deploy on resin 2.1.4 and JDK 1.3 but i've developed using Tomcat 4.0.3 and JDK 1.4 and Struts 1.1RC1.

My account is not active at the moment so i wondering if my WAR file i deployed to Tomcat will deploy successfully on resin? I'm thinking it should be fine as long as i'm not using any updates or changes to the JDK 1.4.

Also if anyone has any other tips with regards web deployment i'd love to hear them.

Regards,

Pat