Thank you, it works :)

-----Original Message-----
From: FrenzyGNX [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 11:02 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Do u know this bug ?

I am not exactly sure myself, but I think if you
specify a <html:base>, it will help. Otherwise, the
web server is looking at root dir of the web appl for
the html file.

 --- Tran Nguyen Thanh Bao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: >
> My jsp structure:
> + jsp\menu\index.jsp (frame of menudummy and
> menuredirect)
>  <HTML>
>       <HEAD>
>               <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type"
>  CONTENT="text/html;CHARSET=Shift_JIS">
>               <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
>               <TITLE>WebServe</TITLE>
>       </HEAD>
>       <FRAMESET ROWS="8%,*,0" BORDER=0>
>               <FRAME SRC="menudummy.html" NAME="HEADER"
>  SCROLLING=NO>
>               <FRAME SRC="menuredirect.html" NAME="BODY">
>               <FRAME SRC="menudummy.html" NAME="FOOTER"
>  SCROLLING=NO>
>       </FRAMESET><noframes></noframes>
>       <BODY></BODY>
>  </HTML>
> + jsp\menu\header.html
> + jsp\menu\menudummy.html (empty-> no content)
> + jsp\menu\menuredirect.html:
>       <HTML>
>       <HEAD>
>               <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type"
> CONTENT="text/html;CHARSET=Shift_JIS">
>               <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
>               <TITLE>WebServe</TITLE>
>       </HEAD>
>       <SCRIPT SRC="../../js/webserve.js"></SCRIPT>
>       <Script Language="JavaScript">
>               parent.HEADER.location.href = header.html;
>               parent.BODY.location.href = menubody.jsp;
>       </Script>
>       <BODY></BODY>
>       </HTML>
>
> When i forward to the index.jsp (at first time it is
> index.html, but because the tag lib in menubody.jsp
> not be understood, so i tried to change into
> index.jsp and get this error), menudummy and
> menuredirect not be found.

ForwardConfig[name=success,path=/pages/jsp/common/CM-001-SearchConditionInput.jsp,redirect=false,contextRelative=false]

> > > StandardWrapperValve[action]: Servlet.service()
> > for
> > > servlet action threw exception
> > > java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward
> > > after response has been committed
> > > java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward
> > > after response has been committed         at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:367)
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:355)
> > >   at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1058)
> > >   at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:451)
> > >   at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionForward(RequestProcessor.java:401)
> > >   at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
> > >   at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1420)
> > >   at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:520)
> > >   at

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
> > >   at

> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:243)
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
> > >   at

> > >   at

=== message truncated ===