Alexey N. Shananin írta:

Hi!
I found no answer in an archives, so I'm asking now.

I've got an indexed property "phone", which has fields "num" and "pid"(phone ID)
the generated HTML is:
<form-bean name="EditRecordForm" type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
<form-property name="cid" type="java.lang.String"/>
<form-property name="name" type="java.lang.String"/>
<form-property name="phone" type="Phone[]"/>
</form-bean>
The "Phone" class has 2 java.lang.String private members (num, pid) with public get/set methods.

So, when I'm trying to call the Action's execute method, I got the following exception occurs:

By default the phone is null. However if you initialize it, and the form is in session scope
everything should work.
If the form is in request scope make sure that the phone array is initialized to the right size.

Tib