You're limited to what the native HTML input control allows:

  <input type="submit" name="command" value="Change"/>

So you can't return a different values without resorting to javascript.

I'm not sure what you're trying to to do, but if you need to take different
actions depending on which button is pressed, the LookupDispatchAction might
help.

Steve