Hi:
        I want to edit an array of objects. I use logic:iterate , when
it display the page, all values are displayed, but when I submit the
form, it doesn't reflect the values on my bean ?

        Can anybody give me an example ?

Thanks
Delio

The bean testbean have an array of object OptionBean and setter an
getter methods.

  <logic:iterate scope="session" id="element" name="testbean"
property="opciones" indexId="index">
  </logic:iterate>