From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 3:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: ExceptionConfig bundle Attribute & Using Multiple Message
Resources.

>From the struts-config_1_1.dtd

<!-- The "exception" element registers an ExceptionHandler for an exception
type.
     The following attributes are defined:

    bundle           Servlet context attribute for the message resources
bundle
                     associated with this handler. The default attribute is
the
                     value specified by the string constant declared at
                     Globals.MESSAGES_KEY.
                     [org.apache.struts.Globals.MESSAGES_KEY]

    className        The configuration bean for this ExceptionHandler
object.
                     If specified, className must be a subclass of the
default
                     configuration bean
                     ["org.apache.struts.config.ExceptionConfig"]

So, by specifying bundle="AlternateApplicationResources", this would pull
the value specified by the key from AlternateApplicationResources.properties
instead of the default bundle.

While not specifically using this in the struts-example for ExceptionConfig,
it does show how to use it in the tags.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist