Wait, maybe it's Mary Turzillo?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hookom, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 11:48 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [FRIDAY] Struts 1.1 votes passes, but, sadly, my cat died

Robert Anton Wilson

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 11:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm pleased to report that a unanimous majority of the Struts Committers
have voted to release Struts 1.1 on or after Sunday June 29, 2003.

=:) !!!

But, sadly, my elderly cat has died of liver failure.

=:(

Unsurprisingly, this news is a thinly veiled segue to ...

[Yet Another Quote Trivia Contest]

Which of our favorite Science Fiction authors wrote a novel in which a
key character was a cat that, sadly, died?

A signed Struts in Action goes to the first lucky subscriber to email
the corrected title and author to me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Ted.

--
Ted Husted,