From: Tim Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 2:01 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Off Topic

Yeah! That STINKS fer shure! Just goes to show that if you throw
enough money around, you can pretty much get whatever you want!

"Jamie M. Guillemette" wrote:
Follow these steps. go to goole ( www.google.ca ) type in java and then
enter.

Is it not a real piss off that microsoft has the first link to come up
directly targetting java programmers to move away from java.?