I still have this exception
java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exce

ption is:
        java.rmi.ServerException: EJBException:; nested exception is:
        javax.ejb.EJBException: null
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:292)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:4

thank you anyway