Eva wrote:
> I want the form to be prepopulated with the data which
> I retrieved from the database, and those items previously
> selected by the user highlighted .  I am unable to do this
> for the multi-select drop down lists.

I vote for the old "type of get and set methods do not match" problem:

public String[] getJurisdiction() { return this.jurisdiction; }
public void setJurisdiction(String j[]) { this.jurisdiction = j; }

I would try using setJurisdiction( String[] j) instead.

The Introspection/Reflection process is *very* picky when it comes to
recognizing JavaBeans properties.  Usually it's someone mixing String and
int properties, but I can see how it would be confused by String j[] and
String[] as well.

--
Wendy Smoak, Arizona State University
"BTW, Lucifer just called and he needs a pair of ice skates :-)"